- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Problem Child Brewing collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- login; e-mail address; password;
- The location of your device or computer
- Content interaction information, such as content downloads and network details, including information about your internet service provider
- Device metrics such as when a device type, make and model
- Purchase and content use history
- We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications and our web pages to collect browsing, usage or other technical information for fraud prevention purposes.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Problem Child Brewing with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Problem Child Brewing collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers.
Problem Child Brewing do not share your data with 3rd party sales companies.
When Problem Child Brewing processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Problem Child Brewing securely stores your data in-house and on hosted UK platforms.
Problem Child Brewing will keep your personal data for 6 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Problem Child Brewing would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Problem Child Brewing from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data.
What are your data protection rights?
Problem Child Brewing would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Problem Child Brewing for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Problem Child Brewing correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Problem Child Brewing to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Problem Child Brewing erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Problem Child Brewing restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Problem Child Brewing’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Problem Child Brewing transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 01257 464600
Or write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Problem Child Brewing uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Problem Child Brewing uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Problem Child Brewing does not share any aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: 07588736926
Or write to us at:
Problem Child Brewing
1 Alder Lane